Creative Head eFingertip, Consultant Social Networking and Published Author
email@example.com +91 9910 877 966
Mike Rana, also Manmohan Kumar Rana, is an electrical, aeronautical and computer engineer from Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay.
Equipped with experience of 30 years in the Indian Air Force and 10 years in the international corporate world, he is devoting time to social causes thru the medium of social networking and an e-magazine called eFingertip. His total following in different social networks is about 9000 and growing. His views are well received, appreciated and conformed. His focus is on personal branding of individuals using forums like Facebook, Blogger, WordPress, Google+, LinkedIn, Twitter and Pinterest.
Mike Rana has received several awards from the Government of India, for work on projects related to large database systems, real-time air defense systems and missile systems. He also has the distinction of receiving awards for his writings on information technology by the Computer Society of India.
He is the author of three books, Unexplained, A Wonderful World and A Citizen’s Manifesto and is a regular contributor to a number of international magazines and blogs.
Social Network activities
- LinkedIn Group – The Universe of Thinkers – Founded by Mike Rana
- LinkedIn Group – Mutual Editors – Founded by Mike Rana
- WordPress Blog – eFingertip free online magazine – Founded by Mike Rana
- Facebook page – Mikerana – Administered by Mike Rana
- Facebook page – eFingertip – Administered by Mike Rana
- Blogspot – mikerana blog
- Ezine Articles – Expert Author
- Slideshare – Mike Rana
- Speaking Tree Blog – Mike Rana
- Google + Page
- A You Tube Channel – Jyotsna Music Circle – Administered by Mike Rana